DAYLube Grease Syringe
DAYLube™ is a high performance, highly stable lubricant that delivers unmatched performance, durability and wear resistance. NanoCeramic particles – the key component – act as submicroscopic ball bearings
- Low Coefficient of Friction - lower than PTFE greases.
- Low Dielectric Constant - excellent insulator.
- High Dropping Point - maintains viscosity across full temperature range.
- Easy to use syringe make for precise greasing. Allowing you to not over grease and reduce drag.
- Here’s a rule of thumb: Use as much grease as it takes to fill the voids in the bearing and leave just a bit on the outside. Extra grease invites dirt and causes overheating due to an effect called “churning.”