MyLaps TR2 Transponder Car/Bike - Direct Power
The TR2 Transponder is the newest and most innovative transponder for car racing that can be powered by your vehicle battery and is replacing the X2 Direct Power Transponder. Reliable hardware, easy subscription management via Bluetooth and the Speedhive App, and flexible subscription options to fit your needs.
- Can be powered by your vehicle battery (can NOT be used as rechargeable transponder)
- Easy buying and syncing your subscription with the Speedhive App
- Easy and free online access to your practice and race results via the Speedhive platform*
- Compatible with all MYLAPS (AMB) timing systems
- Accurate and reliable
- Unlimited warranty during active subscription (2 years warranty on TR2 Go Transponder)
The X2 transponder requires a subscription. The price includes hardware and a subscription of 1 or 5 years. After this initial period the subscription can be renewed.
- Unlimited warranty during active subscription
- Compatible with all MYLAPS (AMB) Timing Systems
- The most accurate technology
- Improved battery charging (4x faster)
- All your results in personal profile
The X2 Racer Pack consists of the brand new X2 Transponder, the X2 RaceKey and everything you need to install and get it working.
What it comes with:
|Compatible with:||MYLAPS X2 and TranX timing system|
|Dimensions:||80 x 50 x 22 mm ( 3.1 x 2 x 0.9 in.)|
|Weight:||115 gram (0,25 lb)|
|Temperature range:||-20 to +50°C (-4 to +122°F)|
|Transponder ID:||Unique 8 digit number|
|Operating voltage:||8-17 VDC|
|Power consumption:||max. 60mA @ 12VDC|
|Max. speed:||260 km/h (162 mph)|
|Transponder position:||Max. mounting height 60 cm (2 ft.)|
Get ready to race
Make sure you follow these steps before you head for the track:
- Log into or create an account in the Speedhive App
- Register your TR2 Transponder
- Activate your subscription
More information about activating and installation in the quick start guide.
Use the TR2 Holder to easily mount the TR2 Transponder on your vehicle. For the best accuracy, make sure to mount your TR2 Transponder as vertical as possible. On a bike, do not mount the TR2 Transponder more than 120cm (4ft) above the ground.