GO Motorsports Performance Brake Rotor | Legend Car
GO Motorsports Performance Rotor
G.O. Motorsports has been hard at work producing a super-premium brake rotor. Finally producing a rotor with the high-performance metallurgy, and then pairing that with a treatment process that will enhance the rotor’s construction and aid in its stopping power. This rotor is packed with performance enhancing qualities. Our process starts with a high-quality, high carbon rotor that is then Cryogenically processed to our standards that consists of a 4-day process. This process includes the highest standards in the industry including a dwell time of at least 24 hours at a temperature of -300 degrees Fahrenheit. The rotor is then heat treated to lock in the crystallization of the cryogenic process.
High Caliber Rotor
- High carbon metallurgy
- Improves temperature dissipation
- greater energy absorption capability
- reduced hot judder
- increased vibration damping capacity
- Double disc grinding, eliminates run out
- 100% fully machined
- Non-Directional Finish, for quick and improved pad bedding
Performance treated and processed resulting in
- Increase in rotor life.
- Rotors warp less.
- Rotors dissipate heat better.
- Higher resistance to cracking.
- Improvements in the bulk and matrix hardness.
- Decrease in wear rate and surface roughness.
- Rotors are more predictable.
- Rotors run cooler.
- Less brake fade.
- Cracking and warping prevention.
- Shorter stopping distances.