Maxima Cool-Aide Cooling System Fluid (Ready-to-Use & Concentrate) | FZ09
- Completely safe for all race tracks - Approved for race use on paved surfaces
- For use in US Legend Car FZ09 engine
- Powerful additive and deionized water in the Ready-to-use form
- Maxima Engine Cool-Aide is formulated to reduce engine temperatures and provides significantly better contact on heated surfaces allowing for greater and more efficient heat transfer
- Cool-Aide protects against rust and corrosion plus it mixes with water and antifreeze
- 100 percent Biodegradable in its unused form, Cool-Aide is for race use and does not offer freeze protection
- Glycol, Nitrate, Amine, Borax Free!
- 2 Form Options:
- 64 oz (1/2 gallon) Ready-to-use / Pre-Mixed
- 16 oz (1 Pint) Concentrate
- Upgrade to more protection: Engine Ice
Concentrate Suggestions for Use:
- Use 1 oz Cool-Aide per quart of water. (One bottle will treat a 3-4 gallon system).
- Use with De-ionized or Distilled Water. Plain water is not recommended for use in any racing radiator.
- When the system needs to be topped off, either dilute concentrate in a gallon of de-ionized/distilled water, or use Cool-Aide Ready to Use